• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

What does Palin have to hide?

New posts
sorry you feel that way.
maybe, just maybe, she'll get an idea of how many people don't think like her. is Planned Parenthood not a good cause to you.

Would you like contributions made in your name to causes of which you might disagree ... say like a contribution in your name to the Florida Family Policy Institute? And no, I don't get off on abortions, but it has absolutely nothing to do with how I vote.
 
I had no idea what it was, but it looks quite wholesome, for those who are unable to make informed decisions on their own. If I was running for office and someone made a donation to them, it would give me an idea of where i'd need to turn my attention. Education about those on the opposite side of an issue is key.

It's getting late, good evening.
 
I had no idea what it was, but it looks quite wholesome, for those who are unable to make informed decisions on their own. If I was running for office and someone made a donation to them, it would give me an idea of where i'd need to turn my attention. Education about those on the opposite side of an issue is key.

It's getting late, good evening.

Why should we wait until you run for office?
 
If does not connote when, but if you feel so inclined, it shouldn't be too hard for you to find my addy.

True that, friend.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top