Here's a question for all you SoWal fans...What does your beach house (the one you own or the one you think of as yours) represent to you? For example, I think of Conch Out as my escape hatch, both literally and figuratively. When I/we can get down there, all thoughts of work and our daily life here evaporate. (Like it's so terrible
) It's as if those spray planes are hosing Valium into the air we breathe. And if I have an occasional night of insomnia, I take my own virtual tour of Conch Out, from the cozy bed down to the great room's sunshine and coffee, then out onto the beach. The only problem is that I seldom stay awake long enough for the beach part. Who needs drugs? (Please don't answer that last question.)
) It's as if those spray planes are hosing Valium into the air we breathe. And if I have an occasional night of insomnia, I take my own virtual tour of Conch Out, from the cozy bed down to the great room's sunshine and coffee, then out onto the beach. The only problem is that I seldom stay awake long enough for the beach part. Who needs drugs? (Please don't answer that last question.)
Last edited by a moderator:
