• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

What if D&K's .....

New posts

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Opened a little hole in the wall and you could stop by to get your favorites like the Sefood Dip and Garlic Butter French Bread, Gumbo, Boiled Shrimp and Key Lime Pie??? And cookbooks too!

:idontno:

:wave: Just a thought! :biggrin:

:drool:
I do have some openings
for Key Lime Pies for Memorial Weekend.
If you are interested PM me.
:drool:
​
 
Last edited:
th_party0021.gif
 
Goods to Go, sounds delicious and very convenient.
 
Opened a little hole in the wall and you could stop by to get your favorites like the Sefood Dip and Garlic Butter French Bread, Gumbo, Boiled Shrimp and Key Lime Pie??? And cookbooks too!

:idontno:

:wave: Just a thought! :biggrin:

:drool:
I do have some openings
for Key Lime Pies for Memorial Weekend.
If you are interested PM me.
:drool:
​

wow, that would be just wonderful kat! are you getting bored already? I would be thrilled if you guys did this. as much as I would love to have your seafood dip recipe, I would much rather just pick it up along with the gorgeous garlic bread. key lime pies and the rest too!
 
and if you would (sometimes) pack it in a Beach Supper Picnic Basket with a couple of beach appropriate wine glasses ....what a wonderful idea:clap:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top