• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

What if D&K's .....

New posts
I have been thinking all week that what this area needs is more small places that are highly specialized. What I wouldn't give to be able to stop by and pick up a key lime pie this week! PLEASE, PLEASE Doug! Let Kat do this!!
 
A little late to the post but I know we (NESowaller) would be there in an instant. Also, the cookbook great idea. For those times we can't have the real stuff this could do the trick.:clap:
 
We hope you do it Kat! You and Doug have always been super, honest folks who provide excellent food/service to the community.

We'll keep our fingers crossed!
 
Please don't open again what you closed with, the food and service the last 2 times we were there was not good. If you try anything bring back the old D&K's. I assume people that are contributing to this email are living in the past not what you closed with.
 
Please don't open again what you closed with, the food and service the last 2 times we were there was not good. If you try anything bring back the old D&K's. I assume people that are contributing to this email are living in the past not what you closed with.

Ohhh elliedog I am so very sorry you had bad food and service twice! I wish you had told us about this immediately. Is there anything I can do to make up for it now. I can deliver you a Key Lime Pie or two. Is there something else that you really love?

Please PM me where you live and I will deliver when you are in town!!! Again, we really really apologize for the bad experiences. I feel so bad about this.
:( Kat
 
can't imagine what elliedog is talking about - we kept going and going during those last days when you were almost but not quite closed and ALWAYS had wonderful food. it somehow made it sadder - "this is the last time i will have doug's gumbo", "this is the last time i will have my awesome fish sandwich", "this is the last time i will have shrimp salad" . . . . we had nothing but good experiences. so there. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top