Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
We couldn't tell about the earlier one, but this one is surely a man o' war. I was brave enough to pick it up on sticks. We buried it in the wet sand at Rosemary if anyone wants it.
I'm sure the intent was good, but burying these guys can lead to more problems. I once encountered one as a kid building a sandcastle. I was digging in the sand and suddenly my hand was on fire. If left on the surface it warns passers by and if we're lucky a seagull will get it.
We weren't sure what to do...so we asked the beach service guy at Rosemary. Burying it was his suggestion. But, I can see how that could lead to problems with kids digging in the sand. Thanks for the head's up.