• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

What is it

New posts
This is a hypoplastron from a turtle. Possessing any part of a sea turtle is a huge no no.

I would just tell 'em I'm holding it for a friend.
 
I thought the antlers were antennae to help with guidance through the tubes.
 
I recommend not going whitetail deer hunting.
Once you take a Buck, you will spend thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours in pursuit of those antlers.
It's a sweet addiction. :D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top