WhiskeyRiver
Beach Lover
My husband and I wanting to come to SG the Feb 21-26. Are we going to have to deal with any "spring breakers"??? 


I just can't handle a million kids running around with no parental guidance!
That is why we avoid Destin like the plague when we are on vacation. We plan ahead for visits to Destin -- no running in for this or that -- we go on a certain day and that is IT!Thanks for info. I am sure we will be "safe" Feb 21-26. I am sure the "snowbirds" will still be around but I can handle them.I just can't handle a million kids running around with no parental guidance!
That is why we avoid Destin like the plague when we are on vacation. We plan ahead for visits to Destin -- no running in for this or that -- we go on a certain day and that is IT!

If she has been renting from this same company for a few years I would go back and try to remember who she talked to in the past and call that person. If that didn't get any satisfaction, I would call then ask for the manager and explain the situation and try to get some satisfaction that way.