NewUrbanGirl
Beach Lover
I've always self managed rentals, so have not investigated the services that management companies provide for their commission.
Can anyone in the know share what these companies provide?
I think they work with prospective and current renters, give out the keys and manage the cleaning crew.
What else? Do they provide any of the following?
-cleaning costs (labor and materials)
-maintenance (monthly and emergency repair)
-administration and payment of state and county taxes
-hotel license and compliance with DBPR
-marketing (do they pay for VRBO, vacationrentals, SoWal rental site or any others?)
-linens
Can anyone in the know share what these companies provide?
I think they work with prospective and current renters, give out the keys and manage the cleaning crew.
What else? Do they provide any of the following?
-cleaning costs (labor and materials)
-maintenance (monthly and emergency repair)
-administration and payment of state and county taxes
-hotel license and compliance with DBPR
-marketing (do they pay for VRBO, vacationrentals, SoWal rental site or any others?)
-linens
