• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

What was The 331

New posts

John R

needs to get out more
is totally being renovated into a new venue of some sort. I was in there today, and there is major work going on. Second floor DR is newly rocked, sushi bar is office, it appears the second floor deck has been enclosed and is offices. the downstairs is being reworked into what appears to be a new bar, with area for bands. East wall has been closed up.

anyone have the skinny?
 
I heard it's being leased out as office space. The loss of parking made it almost impossible to be a restaurant or bar.
 
I figured office space, as well. I saw them loading new flooring in a couple weeks ago, and just yesterday saw sheetrock being lifted up to the second floor. That'd be a nice view to have from your office.
​
 
It is going to start out as sales center for "Emerald Gleen" which is a Equestrian development that is 3 miles East of the biker bar on 3280 in Freeport.
 
Wow! And I thought it was coming down as part of the widening the 331 bridge effort.
 
looking at the survey markers, I think the DOT took most of the parking lot, and since the number of parking spaces varies depending on the type of business, I'm guessing that a restaurant cannot operate out of that building, unless sq footage was decreased enough to meet parking requirements. Office space has less need for parking.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top