• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

What was your favorite toy...

New posts
Cabbage Patch Kids. Hands down. My dad still talks about how far he had to drive to get them for me. And Barbie.

I never got any dolls that talked.
 
:clap_1: Oh, Johnrudy, That was my very favorite non doll affiliated toy. I had a yellow Easy Bake Oven when around 7 years of age. Loved baking cakes. They sure were good! I have that very color one now. With original cake pans. And the ever popular classic stingray bike with the banana seat and sissy bar was another favorite of mine.
 
Last edited:
I think you have to be over 40 to remember these. Loved 'em!

wizzer.jpg
 
Cabbage Patch Kids. Hands down. My dad still talks about how far he had to drive to get them for me. And Barbie.

I never got any dolls that talked.

Yes, dear, I did the same thing! And those dang dolls keep coming back to my house for some reason! They are in my garage as we speak!! :bang:
 
SJ!!! That's hilarious!! We musta put June on at the same time!! :floor:
 
My Thundercats action figures, which are still in my parent's attic.

Bsmart--save those! I wish I'd saved my son's He-Man stuff, he could sell it on Ebay to pay off his student loans. He liked Thundercats, too.

Thunder thunder thunder thunder CATS!

Me, I loved my Raggedy Ann doll. I had a collection of toy horses, as well.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top