and that![/quote]BR's giving up alcohol.
In years past, I've given up coffee (worst mistake of my life...well, not counting marriage #2).
I'm still thinking on it. Some considerations are...
white stuff Have u been hitting the crack pie?
sugar smooches!
fat have it fried.
swearing (not a likely choice) puck that!
I'll give up giving up.DD, I fined myself one year for cuss words. $100 for every cuss word and I average 1.5/day. Do the math. (The cool thing was seeing how much/how little you cuss.)
I gave up Lent for Lent.I have my reasons.
If you fine yourself, who do you pay the money to? Sounds fishy to me...:roll:
I donated the kitty~~~~~~~~~Maybe I'll give up lurking for Lent!![]()
I'm gonna give up cleaning my house.


Best news I have heard in a LONG time!Maybe I'll give up lurking for Lent!![]()
Me too. Maybe I can get on Clean House and they can come clean it for me!I'm gonna give up cleaning my house.