• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Whatever you do, don't choke!!

New posts

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Two hillbillies walk into a restaurant. While having a bite to eat, they talk about their moonshine operation.

Suddenly, a woman at a nearby table, who is eating a sandwich, begins to cough. After a minute or so, it becomes apparent that she is in
real distress. One of the hillbillies looks at her and says, 'Kin ya swallar?'


The woman shakes her head no.

Then he asks, 'Kin ya breathe?'

The woman begins to turn blue and shakes her head no.

The hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts up her dress, yanks down her drawers and quickly gives her right butt cheek a lick with his tongue.
The woman is so shocked that she has a violent spasm and the obstruction flies out of her mouth. As she begins to breathe again, the Hillbilly walks slowly back to his table.

His partner says, 'Ya know, I'd heerd of that there 'Hind Lick Maneuver' but I ain't niver seed nobody do it!' :biggrin:



 
:floor:
 
:floor: I like the way all the southern states think the adjacent states' hillbillies are always much hillbillier than the ones in their own state. :floor:
 
:floor: I like the way all the southern states think the adjacent states' hillbillies are always much hillbillier than the ones in their own state. :floor:

Oh my gosh! This is so true! :floor:
 
:floor: I like the way all the southern states think the adjacent states' hillbillies are always much hillbillier than the ones in their own state. :floor:

I feel left out...I don't think we have hillbillies in Texas. What ya' say, DD? :idontno:
 
I feel left out...I don't think we have hillbillies in Texas. What ya' say, DD? :idontno:

I can honestly say that all the hillbillies I've ever seen or met live in Oklahoma or Arkansas. Never met one in Texas. Although we do have an unusually large population of NASCAR fans. :biggrin:
 
I can honestly say that all the hillbillies I've ever seen or met live in Oklahoma or Arkansas. Never met one in Texas. Although we do have an unusually large population of NASCAR fans. :biggrin:

:floor:...thank you for that clarification. Texas has plenty of other groups, all their own. :biggrin:

To all Okies and Arkansians...please direct all your thoughts and concerns to DD. :wave:
 
:floor:...thank you for that clarification. Texas has plenty of other groups, all their own. :biggrin:

To all Okies and Arkansians...please direct all your thoughts and concerns to DD. :wave:

Yeah, bring it. :wave::floor:
 
I used to think the South was GA (of course), SC, NC, TN, AL and MS.........these are oddly enough the main hillbilly states. :floor: Well, maybe part of W VA has some hillbillies, too. :floor:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top