• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Whatever you do, don't choke!!

New posts
once you leave Chicago, the whole state of IL is one big hillbilly community!

Mr. Kitty and peapod will be so happy to hear this! :floor:
 
I'm in GA - how I am supposed to know about them hills? Places I've been to in TX are flat mostly with squatty trees. :idontno:
 
DD - is that TX? Well, it is a really big state. I'm sure y'all have a little of this and that. :funn:
 
DD - is that TX? Well, it is a really big state. I'm sure y'all have a little of this and that. :funn:

Yep. And you'e right, we do have a little of everything. Desert, forests, mountains, ocean (if you want to call it that), tropics, high plains. And then, there's where Kitty and I live....the brown part. :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top