• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Whatever you do, don't choke!!

New posts
Yep. And you'e right, we do have a little of everything. Desert, forests, mountains, ocean (if you want to call it that), tropics, high plains. And then, there's where Kitty and I live....the brown part. :wave:

I thought Kitty lives in the Bush-y part. :biggrin:
 
Those snap dragons (is that what those are?) are beautiful!!! You ain't got much ocean, though - face facts...... MWAH!!! ;-)
 
Those snap dragons (is that what those are?) are beautiful!!! You ain't got much ocean, though - face facts...... MWAH!!! ;-)

They're blubonnets. The Texas State Flower:wub:
But, yeah, you're right about the ocean. :blink:
 
Well those Blue Bonnets are fabu!! Resemble snaps - late winter, early spring flower here. So, now that we've determined y'all have hills, are you sure there aren't any hillbillies? Maybe yours are Cowbillies.
 
Well those Blue Bonnets are fabu!! Resemble snaps - late winter, early spring flower here. So, now that we've determined y'all have hills, are you sure there aren't any hillbillies? Maybe yours are Cowbillies.

We don't call them hillbillies, but they're here. :blink:
 
I can honestly say that all the hillbillies I've ever seen or met live in Oklahoma or Arkansas. Never met one in Texas. Although we do have an unusually large population of NASCAR fans. :biggrin:


obviously no one has ever met any of my relatives in East Texas. I shall say no more.:blush:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top