• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

whats for dinner tonight

New posts

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
I found an interesting pizza recipe that I am going to make tonight....Gorgonzola and grape pizza with fontina cheese as well. :drool: :drool:
It is made on a stone...so hopefully it will have some brick oven qualities.
 
I found an interesting pizza recipe that I am going to make tonight....Gorgonzola and grape pizza with fontina cheese as well. :drool: :drool:
It is made on a stone...so hopefully it will have some brick oven qualities.


Allifunn, do you have a stone already? If you don't you can have mine. I don't have a use for it anymore so if you'd like it, it's yours. I find that my convection oven does away with the need for a stone, so it sits in my cupboard. It needs a good home!

We had chicken pot pie tonight. It's only mid-September but already the leaves are falling and it feels un-summery. Pot pie hit the spot tonight. :razz:
 
I found an interesting pizza recipe that I am going to make tonight....Gorgonzola and grape pizza with fontina cheese as well. :drool: :drool:
It is made on a stone...so hopefully it will have some brick oven qualities.

Sounds wonderful - I'll be interested in hearing how it turned out!

We had Spaghetti Pie - so quick and easy to make and it's a hit every time. The bonus is that it's even better as a leftover the next day!:blush:
 
Allifunn, do you have a stone already? If you don't you can have mine. I don't have a use for it anymore so if you'd like it, it's yours. I find that my convection oven does away with the need for a stone, so it sits in my cupboard. It needs a good home!

We had chicken pot pie tonight. It's only mid-September but already the leaves are falling and it feels un-summery. Pot pie hit the spot tonight. :razz:
Thanks Mermy...I have a small stone and I left a large one at My ex's house. I would not mind another large one for myself...is yours large? Also wouldn't mind another small one...I can make 2 pizzas at once!
I'll let you know how it turned out..it is in the oven right now!
Pot pie sounds GREAT!
 
I can see that I need to bump up the Sowell thread...:biggrin:
 
Thanks Mermy...I have a small stone and I left a large one at My ex's house. I would not mind another large one for myself...is yours large? Also wouldn't mind another small one...I can make 2 pizzas at once!
I'll let you know how it turned out..it is in the oven right now!
Pot pie sounds GREAT!

What I have are the bricks and you can make them into whatever shape you want, big or small. I think that's handier than having a big solid stone. I'll bring them to the beach with me in October for you.
 
What I have are the bricks and you can make them into whatever shape you want, big or small. I think that's handier than having a big solid stone. I'll bring them to the beach with me in October for you.


I guess "foodies" all think alike. GTTBD was looking for a pizza stone for our house in Seagrove yesterday. We have one here. But, he would like to have one there as well. Maybe we can have a pizza cook off while were there. :cool:
 
I guess "foodies" all think alike. GTTBD was looking for a pizza stone for our house in Seagrove yesterday. We have one here. But, he would like to have one there as well. Maybe we can have a pizza cook off while were there. :cool:

GTTBM, please tell GTTBD that although I can no longer offer him a pizza stone, he's welcome to have the pizza peel. It's this one:
http://www.williams-sonoma.com/prod...ey=xsrd0m1|15|||0|||||||pizza peel&cm_src=sch

I've gotten so lazy buying those frozen gourmet pizzas at Costco that the peel has gone by the wayside..it too needs a home where it will be appreciated!
 
GTTBM, please tell GTTBD that although I can no longer offer him a pizza stone, he's welcome to have the pizza peel. It's this one:
http://www.williams-sonoma.com/prod...ey=xsrd0m1|15|||0|||||||pizza peel&cm_src=sch

I've gotten so lazy buying those frozen gourmet pizzas at Costco that the peel has gone by the wayside..it too needs a home where it will be appreciated!


Aww, thank you gull! I think we're good to go though. ;-) Thank goodness for 20% off coupons. :clap_1: He doesn't know. It's a surprise.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top