Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
I hear it is pretty serious. It looks to be around 5 million. Something with the metal beam system being all rusted out. Each unit is looking at a $50,000 to $75,000 assessment. Not sure if this is all accurate but what I have heard on the streets after looking at some really good buys in there.
Someone mentioned this neighborhood to us as an investment last fall due to the good price point. We drove through and were turned off because so many of the houses are in disrepair, not to mention other factors that I won't pile on. I really don't see how these people can afford the assessment.
What metal beam system is in jeopardy?
EDIT: Okay, I think you are referring to the condos, not the single-family homes. Right?
The condos. One of the units on the gulf came on the market for $125,000! Still a good deal with a coming assessment but the actual number is still unknown.
These owners must really be hurting after the assessment they just went through for the beach armoring they did. A great job they did on it though. Watched it being erected
These owners must really be hurting after the assessment they just went through for the beach armoring they did. A great job they did on it though. Watched it being erected