• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

What's going on this weekend?

New posts
kathydwells said:
:funn: :funn: :funn: A good, good chuckle for me today my little kitty!!!!

I have been a bit of a bad kitty lately!!! Mermaid posts that we will not block the aisles when we are there in April....she has never shopped with a bad kitty before!!!! :biggrin:
 
Sueshore said:
I have been a bit of a bad kitty lately!!! Mermaid posts that we will not block the aisles when we are there in April....she has never shopped with a bad kitty before!!!! :biggrin:

If you blocked the aisles at Publix, I'd nudge you right out of the way. Now that might be entertaining--spring break bumper cars! :rolling:
 
Mermaid said:
If you blocked the aisles at Publix, I'd nudge you right out of the way. Now that might be entertaining--spring break bumper cars! :rolling:


Wear a helmut.
 
Mermaid said:
If you blocked the aisles at Publix, I'd nudge you right out of the way. Now that might be entertaining--spring break bumper cars! :rolling:
Or drop some KY Warming Lubrication in their cart as you try to pass by. (I am going to try this one on my next visit):floor:
 
Smiling JOe said:
Or drop some KY Warming Lubrication in their cart as you try to pass by. (I am going to try this one on my next visit):floor:

Well, perhaps my cart will be the one you drop it in. I love the stuff...Uh Oh, TMI!!! :biggrin:
 
:eek:

See- this is why I don't want to go to Publix when I am on vacation. I may find stuff-that's-not-mine in my cart.
 
Smiling JOe said:
maybe pork rhines then?:idontno:
oooh! chicharonies!

I'm definately growing a taste for the real mexican foods (since there are so many real mexicans up here you can get proper mexican food cooked by real mexicans and it is so different from anything made by anglos)

i may spell it wrong and pronounce it awful but I know if somethings good! hot and straight out of the oil they are a delight you will never have had before - nothing at all like the storebought ones
 
jdarg said:
Uh oh- you have been to the RO Spelling School I see. Pork RINDS. Or maybe pork rhines are the fancy name?
I have not looked at a label of Pork Skins in a long time. I don't even know why I called them Rinds instead of skins.


AquaticBiology, I am still trying to figure out what a chicharonies is all about. I haven't a clue. Is there such a thing, or is your spelling way off?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top