• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

What's JC's off the Hook like?

New posts

rlesgal

Beach Lover
I don't get to travel down 30A much these days. Today I saw JC's off the Hook in Nick's old location. Are they any good? I love snow crab so that was a draw for me, but since I can't afford to eat out much, I don't want to waste a trip.
Any feedback?
:wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top