Let's distract ourselves (for a minute!) from Katrina. What do your koozies say? Got any good beachy koozies?
When we bought our condo in Seagrove Beach last week, my husband got a blue koozie that says: "I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back." I guess that's in reference to the fact that no matter where in the world we go, I keep finding my way back to 30-A! (True, true.)
We have another one that says: THE WHITE HOUSE CONGRESSIONAL BBQ September 18, 1985." This one is a real mystery because we have no idea where it came from. None! We've never been invited to the President's BBQ and we don't know anyone who has. I don't even know exactly how long we've had it, except that it's always been in our kitchen and it's too much of a conversation piece to get rid of. We give it to our Democrat friends and watch their faces when they realize what's keeping their beer cool. It's priceless!
When we bought our condo in Seagrove Beach last week, my husband got a blue koozie that says: "I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back." I guess that's in reference to the fact that no matter where in the world we go, I keep finding my way back to 30-A! (True, true.)
We have another one that says: THE WHITE HOUSE CONGRESSIONAL BBQ September 18, 1985." This one is a real mystery because we have no idea where it came from. None! We've never been invited to the President's BBQ and we don't know anyone who has. I don't even know exactly how long we've had it, except that it's always been in our kitchen and it's too much of a conversation piece to get rid of. We give it to our Democrat friends and watch their faces when they realize what's keeping their beer cool. It's priceless!
. However, I generally pick them up and either trash or save.
