• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

what's up with the caf?

New posts
What????
 
we're not sure. it seemed to be closed yesterday when it should have been open, and there is a big "under new management" sign . . . unless that only pertains to the gas station - ??
 
I'm devastated...
I'll go by the Grayton Store and ask Paul in the morning. This will be a restless night! :-p
 
I think the under new management sign is for only the gas station. They closed the thru-door from convenience store to the Caf, and now you have to enter the Caf at the corner door. They were still open when I went there on Sunday.
 
I think the under new management sign is for only the gas station. They closed the thru-door from convenience store to the Caf, and now you have to enter the Caf at the corner door. They were still open when I went there on Sunday.

Just wanted to jump in with a few clarifications-

The thru door mentioned has been closed (or at least locked) for years. It's been forever since you could cut through so there is nothing new with that.

And the new management sign has been up for a while above the gas station signage so I doubt this has anything to do with The Caf.

I ate there as recently as last week. Hopefully Doug was just out sick or "Gone Fishing" and there is no story here to report. But whatever the case-

Let's all try our best to only post the most accurate current info about folks' businesses.

Cheers.
 
Wednesday August 18th 4:00 pm

Doug's there right now working. He's off on Fridays. Usually comes in around 11:30 am till 7 pm Monday-Thursday. Saturdays and Sundays he opens at 6:30am till 3:30 pm.

Something is going on with the gas pumps for the store right now. He's checking.

:wave:
 
Yep, I checked at the Grayton General Store and the Caf. They are all alive and well. Great food at both places too!
 
SO glad to hear all is well!!! :clap:


Let's all try our best to only post the most accurate current info about folks' businesses. GEO



however, the original post was a QUESTION - and a request for information. isn't that partially what sowal is here for? :idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top