• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

what's wrong with this picture?

New posts

Kurt

Admin
http://www.sowal.com/photos-091406.html

060914-easternlake-015.jpg
 
Well, it looks to me that the sand dune fencing that that they're using for railing material could be put to better use in the dunes!
 
It looks to me like they are restoring a house instead of a dune. :idontno:
 
Hey Jen-ay I was just thinking of you. Happy Friday!

I'm sitting here wondering how I'm going to avoid spinach.:idontno: :lol:

No really, I am. Because thinking of spinach is a form of procrastination. My nice real estate agent is probably wondering why I am hanging around on the board and not doing my tasks.:roll:
 
I'm sitting here wondering how I'm going to avoid spinach.:idontno: :lol:

No really, I am. Because thinking of spinach is a form of procrastination. My nice real estate agent is probably wondering why I am hanging around on the board and not doing my tasks.:roll:

Does she not get the Sowal thing??
 
These are the same turds that put up the "no parking" signs at the Eastern Lake Public Access. I ignore the signs.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top