• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wheelchair Accessible Accomodations

New posts

IslandTime

Beach Comber
My husband is quadriplegic and belongs to several forums where people are constantly looking for accessible accommodations in Florida. I am currently creating a new directory on one of my websites to feature "wheelchair accessible accommodations" in the Panhandle area and wonder if anyone has a property they would like to list.
There is of course no charge for the listing and I appreciate any data I can add to my directory.
Anyone with a listing they would like add, please let me know and thank you for your help
:D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top