• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wheelhouse Memories

New posts
Some of my best memories of staying Seagrove Villa's and Motel was walking over to the Wheelhouse a couple of mornings during my week stay and having breakfast with the TripleB family and my sister. Now, I guess I will just have to eat TripleB's breakfasts. He is a very good cook by the way. ;-)
 
I have many a wheelhouse stories.

One night (about 5 yrs ago) we were at Cafe 30-A drinking martinis and got a ride to Bud's. We had to steal bikes from Seaside to get back to 30-A to our cars. Drunk, I hit a hole out front of the Wheelhouse and tumpled over onto the sign. We had to sit there for a minute. It was prob my fave since we didn't have to eat anything.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top