• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

wheelhouse opening?

New posts

jpbhen

Beach Fanatic
we saw some activity the past few days at wheelhouse - is it going to reopen as a restaurant? something else??
 
PEACE LOVE & AIRBRUSH
WINTER HOURS-TUESDAY-FRIDAY 11-8 SATURDAY-10-10

Behind the wheelhouse. (850) 231-4339
 
PEACE LOVE & AIRBRUSH
WINTER HOURS-TUESDAY-FRIDAY 11-8 SATURDAY-10-10

Behind the wheelhouse. (850) 231-4339

jdarg finally opens a business! :floor:

More info?
 
The rental office is attached to the restaurant but doesnt have any access between the two. So I dont think it would be improvements would be necessary for the codes. I have heard rumors of someone trying to rent it for a restaurant but that it is tied up in red tape. The next time I see MeMaw I will ask her whats going on.
 
drove past today - a bunch of the old booths are outside, with some cleaning products on top of the tables. it looks like someone is maybe working on the old closed restaurant side of the wheelhouse. thanks jodiFL.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top