• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wheelhouse

New posts
My dream is to open my own restaurant there....what a great location and such character!:wub:

please do! kick start it by having daily fried chicken buffet and too sweet sweet tea...and strange jello...:wave:
 
please do! kick start it by having daily fried chicken buffet and too sweet sweet tea...and strange jello...:wave:

All you can eat amberjack, fried chicken, chicken livers, mashed potatoes, green beans, salad with bunches of tomatoes, sweet tea and Franny.
 
Whoever it is, and whatever they are doing, it's been going on in fits and starts for easily a coupla months now. Most days nothing happens, then you see some stuff moved around or some lights on and folks inside. I'll just stop in and ask, next time I see someone.

I guess I could go look for a building permit. :idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top