• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

when does school start back?

New posts
I'm thinkin' I might just slip down there too and join you gulls! My "orientation class" was so dang much funn and I think there's just so much more that Miss Kitty could teach me!! ;-)
 
jdarg said:
Are merit scholarships available??:idontno: I have an undergrad degree in lawn furniture tricks. :blink:

Possibly. Although you know the Kitty gets pssssssst if you act too needy! In the meantime, I am boning up on the Colorado Bulldog end of the entrance exam! It's tough! :eek:

<---------------We are soooooo going to get banished to the lounge!
 
It's all good gulls, we are talkin' HIGHer edukation here! At Miss Kitty's Skool of Ettikut, you learn such things as gttbm has mentioned. New courses for the fall include...

Where is the Closet Potty?
How to Stay Dry in a Kayak.
How to Gain Weight on a Bike Ride...breakfast included
Where is that D*** Beachclub at WS, Anyway?
Dominoes Under the Influence.
Shaming Idiots in the Dunes
Walking Down the Stairs Gracefully After Celebrating Sunset at B&A'S.

Enrollment is not limited...Miss Kitty is out to teach the world.
 
Sueshore said:
It's all good gulls, we are talkin' HIGHer edukation here! At Miss Kitty's Skool of Ettikut, you learn such things as gttbm has mentioned. New courses for the fall include...

Where is the Closet Potty?
How to Stay Dry in a Kayak.
How to Gain Weight on a Bike Ride...breakfast included
Where is that D*** Beachclub at WS, Anyway?
Dominoes Under the Influence.
Shaming Idiots in the Dunes
Walking Down the Stairs Gracefully After Celebrating Sunset at B&A'S.

Enrollment is not limited...Miss Kitty is out to teach the world.

:floor: :floor: :funn: :funn:
Can you add one more?
How to dance with waiters/fire MARSHALL's?:biggrin:
 
"Walking Down the Stairs Gracefully After Celebrating Sunset at B&A'S"

I need this class. I'm pretty sure I am not looking too graceful, with both arms wrapped around the railing, inching my way down. Maybe they should just install an elevator.

Has anybody ever seen a spectacular fall down those stairs before?
 
jdarg said:
"Walking Down the Stairs Gracefully After Celebrating Sunset at B&A'S"

I need this class. I'm pretty sure I am not looking too graceful, with both arms wrapped around the railing, inching my way down. Maybe they should just install an elevator.

Has anybody ever seen a spectacular fall down those stairs before?


Just from the bottom looking up^ I must have been pushed, dang ex-husband.
 
jdarg said:
WHAT?!?!?:idontno: Really??

Kidding about the ex part, but I did stumble down the last few steps, ended up flat at the bottom. Lovely vision I'm sure, everyone with me was cracking up laughing. (me too) Had on the cutest little platform sandal things that don't mix well with alcohol, lost 'em in the accident. Bummer
 
Cheering472 said:
Kidding about the ex part, but I did stumble down the last few steps, ended up flat at the bottom. Lovely vision I'm sure, everyone with me was cracking up laughing. (me too) Had on the cutest little platform sandal things that don't mix well with alcohol, lost 'em in the accident. Bummer

Small price to pay for a belly laugh and FUNN.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top