• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

When is school out for your kids?

New posts
I think school is out maybe in a couple of weeks here in Philadelphia, Mississippi. We'll be in Seacreast May 28th....can't wait :blink: :blink:
 
Our last day is June 9th! I can't wait! I love it when the kids are home and we can go to the pool. Our schedule is more busy than I would like..we are not coming to the beach until early August.
 
School is out the week before Memorial Day here in Louisville KY. We will be arriving Sat. June 4th - cannot wait. We always start out the night before so that we have a full day at the beach on Saturday. Fun seeing the rocket ship in Alabama around 3:00 am in the morning. We have a lot of fun driving through the night. Wouldn't do it any other way.
We'll be staying in Grayton Beach after trying Panama City (many, many years ago), very western PC, Seagrove, and now, we have found Grayton Beach. We have always wanted to be near Seaside, but wanted to see the beach from a porch plus not pay so much. We pay more in Grayton than Seagrove, but love the small town atmosphere. We 'moved' over to 30 A because of the bike trail and Seaside but of course now there is so much more.
 
We get out on May 26th here in Imperial MO, but its hot like summer already, 92 today!!! :biggrin:
 
I wish I still had summer vactions like school kids do. Curse you day job! Curse you! :) I plan on making it down in June. May is taken up with camping and July I'm going back home to Mass.
 
southof30A said:
School is out in Denver on June 8th, with wife and daughter headed to the beach on June 9th.

30A
Are you in the Denver school district? We are, and my younger son gets out shortly after Memorial Day (this is East High School).

I teach preschool and my last day is May 20th. Can't wait. No beach plans yet but we are working on it.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top