Garner Beach Fanatic Mar 21, 2005 #11 They were out this weekend - I saw several groups. First time I'd seen them in a while though.
lenzoe Beach Fanatic Apr 14, 2005 #12 They're back! There were big groups of them swimming back and forth along Seagrove Beach most of the morning last Saturday. The water was calm enough so you could easily spot them.
They're back! There were big groups of them swimming back and forth along Seagrove Beach most of the morning last Saturday. The water was calm enough so you could easily spot them.
GraytonBound Beach Fanatic Apr 14, 2005 #13 :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: I can't wait to get back to the beach
Smiling JOe SoWal Expert Apr 14, 2005 #14 They're back! There were big groups of them swimming back and forth along Seagrove Beach most of the morning last Saturday. Click to expand... ...and as important, the Pompano will be here shortly.
They're back! There were big groups of them swimming back and forth along Seagrove Beach most of the morning last Saturday. Click to expand... ...and as important, the Pompano will be here shortly.