• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Where are the Doctors?

New posts
Dr Bawa (I may be screwing up his spelling) is in Seagrove, and Dr Varnidoor (probably killed that spelling, too) has a practice in the Pt Washington area. Those are two of whom I am aware.
 
There is a Dr., a woman, in Grayton, in the office buildings by the Owl Head Sales Office. Grayton North offices? My mom went to them last week. I will post the name after I talk to her.
 
After talking with my mom, she said her name is Carmel Hawkins. She is not a DR, but is an Advanced Registered Nurse Practioner. For what it's worth, my mom liked her.
 
All of the above, plus the hospital. And the hospital isn't all that far from Grayton should someone need ER services (15 minutes or so).
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top