• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Where are the heated (non-private) pools?

New posts

Mermaid

picky
Off the top of my head, I can think of

-Seaside
-Rosemary Beach
-WaterColor
-Beachwood Villas
-Sunset Beach Villas

Are there any other neighborhoods or complexes that have heated community pools? I was once told that the huge pool at Seacrest Beach is heated, but I haven't seen any reference to that in print.
 
John R said:
how do you consider seaside's, watercolor's and rosemary's non-private? need cards or id for all three.


jr
Jump the fence? :idontno:
 
Actually...aren't all those pools private? We used to go to Seacrest when it was under construction and it was a free for all. But when the developement was done for the most part, you had to sneak in. They even have a guy that sleeps out there at night if you try to sneak in.

Are there actually any public pools may be the question...
 
John R said:
how do you consider seaside's, watercolor's and rosemary's non-private? need cards or id for all three.


jr

Sorry! I should have clarified. I ought to have said heated community pools for properties rented. :oops: Like if we came down to the beach for a week in the cold weather months with the kids and wanted a bit of peace and quiet for five minutes. If there was a heated pool, we could say to them "Scram! Go to the pool!" (I love my kids but they're teens and teens take up a lot of space and make a lot of racket :roll: )
 
Or, when looking at a place to stay in the cooler months, which places/developments, have pools that are kept heated? Are any at all heated at Christmas?
 
jdarg said:
Or, when looking at a place to stay in the cooler months, which places/developments, have pools that are kept heated? Are any at all heated at Christmas?

Bingo, jen-ay! That's what I meant. :clap_1: I'm not looking for a cottage that has a "personal" pool that is part of that cottage's property; I'm interested in shared heated pools. And yes, obsessive planner here has already decided she's hauling all the kids down at Christmas. I think a pool would be a big draw in luring them away from the frozen North over the holidays. :biggrin: I believe you're thinking along those lines too?
 
Mermaid said:
Bingo, jen-ay! That's what I meant. :clap_1: I'm not looking for a cottage that has a "personal" pool that is part of that cottage's property; I'm interested in shared heated pools. And yes, obsessive planner here has already decided she's hauling all the kids down at Christmas. I think a pool would be a big draw in luring them away from the frozen North over the holidays. :biggrin: I believe you're thinking along those lines too?


yes!
 
Seacrest is not heated and will never be heated. Our HOA dues would probably triple if it were.

Rosemary has not just a heated pool but an enclosed pool. Friends of ours just built there and are adjacent to the enclosed pool. You do need a code to access it. If you want more info about the house I will let you know -- the owners are anal and the house is beautiful. Four bedrooms and professionally decorated. (Their budget is bigger than ours. :biggrin: )
 
Mermaid said:
Bingo, jen-ay! That's what I meant. :clap_1: I'm not looking for a cottage that has a "personal" pool that is part of that cottage's property; I'm interested in shared heated pools. And yes, obsessive planner here has already decided she's hauling all the kids down at Christmas. I think a pool would be a big draw in luring them away from the frozen North over the holidays. :biggrin: I believe you're thinking along those lines too?


We have a rental home in Summer's Edge subdivison and we are about 20 steps from our communtities heated pool. If interested go to www.emeraldcoasttours.com/33southryanstreet.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top