• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Where can I buy cornbread dressing?

New posts

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Any ideas on where I can buy a pan of cornbread dressing for 10-12 people for a luncheon next Wednesday?
 
if you are up in DFS, I think they sell it at Thriftway Market--but not sure if you can get just the dressing without the turkey, etc. you might ask, though.; They are usually accommodating.
 
I saw pans of cornbread dressing ready to heat & eat at the Winn Dixie at Bluewater Bay today. Hope this helps. Happy Thanksgiving.
 
Call Ms. Lisa at Modica Market! Ms. Lisa makes the best Cornbread Dressing in the world! It will be available Starting Monday morning. It is first come first serve but she makes a ton!!!
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top