• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Where Can I Buy Really Good Steaks?

New posts

SlowMovin

Beach Fanatic
I'm looking for high-quality steaks. Doesn't necessarily have to be a butcher shop, but does need to be a step (or two) above the generic Publix fare. What I specifically want is a very large Porterhouse with a full-sized filet on one side of the bone and a full-sized sirloin on the other.

Closer to 30-A the better. All I can think of is Whole Foods.

Any ideas?
 
Modica Market cuts their own steaks. Call and ask if they can do that cut. I have gotten excellent rib eyes there, although it's been a while.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top