• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Where can you find

New posts

tired0909

Beach Comber
Where can you find on 30A, or close great boiled shrimp and Ice cold oysters on the haldf shell, been to the Hurricane oyster bar, but I am looking for old style heads on and great oysters, and please don't be offended Hurricane was good but ole timers know what I am looking for
 
Nick's on Hwy 20

You have to drive a little farther, but I think Nick's on Hwy 20 between Bluewater Bay and Freeport have the best ones. It is a "hole in the wall", but fantastic ice cold oysters!! On weekends, that place is packed!
 
I cannot think of a restaurant on or close to 30A which serves head-on boiled shrimp. For ice-cold tasty Apalachicola Oysters, I drive to Panama City to Hunt's or Gene's.
 
Old Bay Steamer - Destin

I do know that Old Bay Steamer in Destin serves the shrimp with the heads on and raw oysters. Huge shrimp!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top