• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Where Did My Beach Vendor Thread Go?

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonflycafe

Beach Lover
I see I have responses to the thread I started earlier this week, but don't see the thread listed anymore under All About Sowal. Was it taken down??

Thanks,
Robyn
 
Look in the Local Government forum. Beach chair vendors are a really hot/sore topic these days.
 
If your interested commissioners Cindy Meadows meacindy@co.walton.fl.us
Cecilia Jones. Joncecilia@co.walton.fl.us
TDC Director of beach operations Brian Kellenberger brian@visitsouthwalton.com

Yes, I'm writing today. And thanks for the heads up that my original thread was moved to the local government forum. I've been reading the different topics and learning a lot. The signs, ropes and vendors are all related seems to me as an outsider. Interesting they voted to ban the signs and ropes but still allow incomprehensible vending techniques.
 
Interesting they voted to ban the signs and ropes but still allow incomprehensible vending techniques.

We have to protect the children of BCC members who are vendors.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top