• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Where did the sand go?

New posts
Mike B. said:
Am I old enough for this thread? :)

I've never had a problem going back to the condo or hotel after a day on the beach. How do people get so much sand in their shorts, and ultimately in their bed? ;)

You have to be real careful, it takes a special kind of person to do it.:D
 
Mike,

When you have kids on the beach, it is not humanly possible not to get at least a pound of sand in your drawers.
 
Ill have to watch myself then when I do have kids and I take them to the beach. Maybe Ill line my trunks with garbage bags! :)
 
Ha ha. That probably wouldn't breathe too well.
 
Ahh... Good thinking! What about teflon? Nothing sticks to teflon! Great, now I cant ever have kids! I guess Ill have no one to carry on the Breen name thanks to sand in the shorts!
 
We women know that all of the sand ends up in that little white lining in our swimsuit bottoms. Unfortunately, seaweed likes it there, too. GROSS!

OMG - I hear what you're thinkin'!
 
Bob said:
Gold Bond Medicated Powder. Available at a store near you.
Or Zim's Crack Cream? Actually one of my best friend's name is Zim - we occasionally tease him about that product.
 
I am thinking with all of that salt, sand, and what ever ya'll might need some
"Boudreaux Butt Paste" for that rash. :floor:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top