• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Where do the locals work out?

New posts

RW Golden

Beach Crab
Hey everyone! I will be moving to Santa Rosa Beach at the end of this month. I have been looking online at gyms, etc in the area, but knew to ask you all for the best advice. Where should I look for a gym membership close to 30A?


Thanks!
 
I do yoga at 30-A Fitness at 30-A and North Spooky just east of Gulf Place. There is a full gym upstairs. Really nice people!
 
We have many options here in South Walton these days. Would love to hear what you all like...

Grayton Beach Fitness is expanding into a new facility.

SoWal Cross Fit aka NWFL Fitness is a great place for a cross fit style gym. Blue Mountain Beach 283 North Warehouse location. Matt and Megan Titus. They also have an excellent program for teens.

FB_IMG_1560966891268.jpg
 
When you get here find a gym that is conveinet to where you live or work. Optimally some where between the two. I've been a member of both Grayton Gym, The Bod(small and had to get on 98) and 30A gym. Switched to 30A gym when the Redfish Bridge was out because I knew if I had to get on 98 I'd never go.
 
When you get here find a gym that is conveinet to where you live or work. Optimally some where between the two. I've been a member of both Grayton Gym, The Bod(small and had to get on 98) and 30A gym. Switched to 30A gym when the Redfish Bridge was out because I knew if I had to get on 98 I'd never go.
Somewhere you can walk, run or ride a bike to!
 
RUN SUP offers fitness classes, stand up paddle and weekly running groups at the BoatHouse Paddle Club in WaterColor. They also have a running group at their Seagrove shop behind Whiskey Bravo. Also RUN SUP Summer Race Series takes place on Friday through July in WaterColor.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top