• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Where exactly in Grayton is this?

New posts
I was staying in that duplex on the right side on 9/11. It's basic, but nice. There's actually a really great rental to the left of the Red Bar called Fish Jumped Over the Moon. It's a townhome and very cute and inexpensive. I believe it's listed with Beach Rentals of South Walton. Good luck!
 
Scooter said:
I was staying in that duplex on the right side on 9/11. It's basic, but nice. There's actually a really great rental to the left of the Red Bar called Fish Jumped Over the Moon. It's a townhome and very cute and inexpensive. I believe it's listed with Beach Rentals of South Walton. Good luck!
Oh that's where my parents are staying this week. Like if you're looking at the Red Bar it's right there on the left?
 
Yes. I've stayed there twice. It's really nice. Kinda funky. I haven't stayed there since they've built the house on the empty lot behind the Red Bar so I'm not sure how good the view is now. The great thing is that you can put your name down at the Red Bar and go back to your condo and have drinks while waiting for your table. :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top