• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Where exactly in Grayton is this?

New posts
peapod1980 said:
So, I'm guessing this rental gets a thumbs-up?
(P.S. Think we can sneak into Donna's pool...?)
Don't know about the pool, but you can walk downstairs and charter a fishing boat or rent some beach chairs.
 
That's next to Donna's house. :floor:


[ame="http://www.sowal.com/bb/member.php?u=310"]SoWal Beaches Forum[/ame] stays there.
 
Yes, that's next to The Conch Out, all right. However, the guys who had the charter fishing and chair rental downstairs have moved into their new house. Their dad owns the duplex. They are still in business, per the signs. Nice fellas, too. The view is very nice and the price is right over there.

Pretty soon now, you won't be recognizing The Conch Out by its mauve blush. We are having it painted. All ideas for color schemes are welcome. The one currently leading is seafoam green with a khaki tint, with dark green for the French doors, white trim, and the decks will be stained a bit darker. The loser scheme was a yellowish-pink color similar to the inside of a conch shell, with coral blush French doors and white trim. It sounded suggestive to some. Oh, and the old Conch Out sign isn't dead, just getting a much-needed face lift from an artist in DeFuniak. I repeat...all suggestions about a suitable color scheme are welcome and we'll pop for a fabulous bottle of Napa Valley's finest for the winning suggestion!

Uh, oh...I think this belongs on another thread... :oops:
 
I did say it was next to Donna's house, The Conch Out, didn't I? There is another house named, The Conch Out, way down the beach near Sunset Beach.
Donna, I am excited to see the new color. Seafoam sounds rather funn.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top