• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Where for dinner?

New posts

Cil

Beach Fanatic
Meeting an old Denver friend in the SoWal neck of the woods Friday.
We've eaten at the Red Bar, 331, Fish Out Of Water, Shades, Bud 'n Alley's. Enjoyed 'em all.
Any other choices you think we should consider? Cafe Thirty-A? Onano's or whatever it's called? We especially love seafood.
 
We like Borago, Bud & Alley's, Cafe Tango, and Cafe Thirty-A (in alphabetical order). Which one we like the best just depends on our mood. We heard that the new chef at B&A is really good.

Sorry for the tangent, but we also heard that D&K's will be closing for lunch and will become a fancy dinner place. Have any of you heard this?:idontno:
 
Louisiana Lagniappe. It's in Destin in the Sandpiper Cove complex. Been there for 25 years or so. It's on the marina. Best fish dishes. :clap_1:
 
Beach Runner said:
We like Borago, Bud & Alley's, Cafe Tango, and Cafe Thirty-A (in alphabetical order). Which one we like the best just depends on our mood. We heard that the new chef at B&A is really good.

Sorry for the tangent, but we also heard that D&K's will be closing for lunch and will become a fancy dinner place. Have any of you heard this?:idontno:

I keep hearing this rumor....I may have to go chain myself to the deck and demand some Gumbo.
 
Scooter said:
Louisiana Lagniappe. It's in Destin in the Sandpiper Cove complex. Been there for 25 years or so. It's on the marina. Best fish dishes. :clap_1:
Dito dito Best fish, best seafood, best oysters and the steaks are great. One of my favorites in the entire area! :clap_1:
 
Cafe Tango, Borago, Criolla's and one spot I have been to once that I really enjoyed was Yianni's. I had one meal at Cafe 30A which was poor-a bad Bobby Flay type thing with corn...but with that said, too many folks like that place;anybody can have an off night.
 
Sueshore said:
I keep hearing this rumor....I may have to go chain myself to the deck and demand some Gumbo.
I'm gonna miss those grouper po-boys and warm breezes on the deck. I think you can find better gumbo though Miss Kitty!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top