• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Where In SoWal?

New posts
I think of Great Southern. We use to sit at that bar all the time. We're always inside now. (I remember the inside bar when it was Shades.)

The give away is the oar (from the Truman Show) and the Tiffany blue roll down shades that surround the Tarpon Club.
 
I'll give you a more challenging one. Those who know me will probably know. Be nice and let the others guess. From 1967! And, yes...that house is still there!

FB_IMG_1603503777984.jpg
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top