• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Where is the Dog Park, please

New posts

bluemtnfriend

Beach Lover
I guess I missed this. Did not know there was a Dog Park in Walton Co. Like I am probably never going to get to bring Rudy because Minnie Pearl hates him and probably wouldn't take to kindly to him riding on the plane with us.

But I would so love to bring my big boy with us. So where is the park please?
 
I was under the impression that all of SoWal is a dog park...
 
it is on JD miller RD. North of 98 and kinda behind the library.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top