J.bean
Beach Comber
I've stayed in Grove by the Sea the last couple times I've been to sowal and always enjoyed it. However, now I am coming with my family and my husbands family. We want 2 houses in the same neighborhood and I've looked through them all and now need some advice. We want an uncrowded beach and uncrowded community pool. I know I can get that at grove by the sea, but the houses aren't quite big enough. So if anyone can tell me more about the following neighborhoods, I'd really appreciate it. In Seacrest, I'm looking at Cottages of Camp Creek, Seacrest Beach resort and Magnolia Cottages by the Sea. In Seagrove, Summer's Edge and Cassine Village. I'm looking forward to any information on any of these. Thanks!
Jbean! Paula has a cottage at Camp Creek that sounds really nice. You can find out more by looking up her posts or pm'ing her. I love Seacrest.
We're down the street a little and the cottages look real nice and have a nice pool too. She may be booked already though. Look her up.