• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Where should we go for special dinner

New posts
RiverOtter said:
Been there and won't go back:-P . They do, however have a good fish market.

My thoughts exactly!

By the way, you will be very pleased with Fish Out of Water. Dress is "Resort Casual." When making reservations, I suggest informing them that it is your Anniversary and that you would like a great table for two.
 
Hello SoWal Beach lovers! We will be returning to Seacrest on May 20, to stay for 10 days this time! I can't wait. I've been lurking on your site on and off a few times, and I have noticed some great conversations about which restaurants are your favorites. The fellow we rent our house from suggested the Santa Rosa Beach Club as the best place to eat. We didn't go there last year, but my husband wanted me to check out its reputation. How about it-how does it compare to Cafe 30A (which I love, love), Fish Out of Water (ditto) and all the other great places you talk about?

Thanks much! :cool:
 
MKH said:
Hello SoWal Beach lovers! We will be returning to Seacrest on May 20, to stay for 10 days this time! I can't wait. I've been lurking on your site on and off a few times, and I have noticed some great conversations about which restaurants are your favorites. The fellow we rent our house from suggested the Santa Rosa Beach Club as the best place to eat. We didn't go there last year, but my husband wanted me to check out its reputation. How about it-how does it compare to Cafe 30A (which I love, love), Fish Out of Water (ditto) and all the other great places you talk about?

Thanks much! :cool:

:welcome:

The SRB club has one of the best views on 30-A, being right on the water. I've only had lunch there but it was mmm mmm good.
 
MKH said:
The fellow we rent our house from suggested the Santa Rosa Beach Club as the best place to eat.

I think I've seen that place before on 30A. It's a gold color I think??? I always thought it was a private club thing. So anyone can go there?
 
For the Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club, I have an address of 4801 West County Highway 30A. It says it is open for dinner Tuesday through Saturday, 5-10 PM. They are 3 miles east of the Hwy 98/30A intersection.

Any reviews anyone wants to share? :D
 
MKH said:
For the Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club, I have an address of 4801 West County Highway 30A. It says it is open for dinner Tuesday through Saturday, 5-10 PM. They are 3 miles east of the Hwy 98/30A intersection.

Any reviews anyone wants to share? :D

You don't see it on my list of recommendations, do you?
Great views, not so great chews. However, if you get just a burger for lunch, it is okay, and the views make it well worth it. The staff is very nice which also helps.

The club is semi-private meaning non-members can dine.
 
Thank you for letting me know. I never saw it being discussed on this thread, which made me wonder if in fact it was a private club. You saved us the trip. Now instead I think we'll go to Cafe Tango!!! Isn't that the place with the great pecan-encrusted grouper??

Thanks again :)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top