• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Where to board a horse?

New posts
There are a couple of horse "ranches" (sorry I don't know the correct term) west of Freeport on Hwy 20. I don't know what they do there, or if they are even businesses, but they obviously have large barns and pastures. It may be worth a shot...
 
Kelly Plantation, in Destin, has horse stables. I don't know how much they charge for boarding, and of course it isn't in SoWal but you may want to look into it.
 
I do know where you can buy a 10-20 acre mini horse farm in SoWal, complete with stables for 10 horses, but they are not taking on any more boarders.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top