• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Where to dock a boat

New posts

Paula

Beach Fanatic
I know someone who is interested in spending some of the winter in SoWal. Can he dock a boat somewhere on the east end of 30A? If so, what's the nearest place to Seacrest Beach? Any information will be most welcome so I can refer him to any links, phone numbers, etc.

thanks.
 
I know someone who is interested in spending some of the winter in SoWal. Can he dock a boat somewhere on the east end of 30A? If so, what's the nearest place to Seacrest Beach? Any information will be most welcome so I can refer him to any links, phone numbers, etc.

thanks.

Paula I can't think of any place for long term docking on 30-A. Most likely he would have to pay one of the marina's in PCB or Destin for his docking. If he has a smaller boat 25' or less there are several places to launch the boat.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top