• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Where to get something Shrink Wrapped

New posts
Maybe try UPS store?
 
You can get shrink wrap at Michaels . Plastic, you wrap and then put a hairdryer to it. Works beautifully.

:clap:...this is exactly what I told jfunn! Sure hope she has leftovers....I have a hairdryer. :twisted:
 
I'm thinking cold swimming pool and beef jerkey bikini. You may need to wait a few months tho'
 
Shrink Rap? is that like a phychiatrist singing hip-hop?:blink: Seriously, Office Depot, Destin can shrink wrap stuff for ya.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top