• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Where would you go?

New posts

Just Curious

Beach Fanatic
Let's just say, hypothetically, you were going to take your wife out to dinner. Nothing to pricey, but nicer than normal, you know, someplace a little nicer than where you take the kids, and one of you can't eat seafood. Where would you go? (Please help! :biggrin:)
 
Go to Borago, split a salad, and order your entrees from the appetizer menu (veal meatballs for the non-seafood person).
 
Dangitall, someone always beats me to the punch on Cafe Tango. I love that place!! I have to say that I am in agreement with all of the others, too! Pandoras might be the least expensive, though.
 
Basmati's. I have loved their food since their early days in the Seaside motor court. Save room for coconut cake!
 
Fire would be a nice choice, I met the guy that was the pastry chef year before last and he was so nice, that alone made me a fan!
 
Cafe 30A. They have a early special (5 - 6 p.m.) or the bar menu is always a local favorite. Martini night on Tuesday is always a nice way to top off an evening and early dinner.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top