• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Where's everybody from?

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
:clap_1: Smiling Joe, have you tried the Old Florida Fish House and Bar, between Seagrove and Seacrest? It's fairly new, located on Eastern Lake just over the bridge, on the left. My son Russ is one of their best servers, if I do say so myself! Anyone wanting a server that is very attentive and will provide a wonderful dining experience, should ask for him. If you forget his name, just ask for the big muscular, goodlooking guy, that recently returned form overseas!

One of the owners, also owns Harbor Docks and it's GREAT too! They have unbelievable Sushi and I didn't even care for it, before. The atmoshere is very unique, food's superb, resort casual(have seen people in shorts and T'sl), wall waterfall and more! I haven't heard of anyone, that wasn't extremely pleased! Alot of people are thrilled, to have such a FANTASTIC Restaurant E. on 30A! :welcome:

Smiling JOe said:
I doubt that you will see much increase in the number of restuarants in So Wal in the next three years. Get ready to drive to Freeport. Land is too expensive, help is too expensive, and too much work for the profits. Most restauranteurs will not have enough cash in the bank to withstand the growing period from start to 2 years down the road. That is the primary reason why 90 percent of all new restaurants fail within the first 12 months.
Re: Where's everybody from?
 
Originally from Jax, Fla then uprooted transplanted to Alabama.
 
SlowMovin said:
The new Shades at Rosemary Beach is pretty good. Nice bar.
we ate at shades in July, I belive it had just opened.....we sat outside and had good food and a really great waiter!!! good time for all (game room for the kids) :clap_1:
 
Hi Kathy,

Love Huntsville and my parents still live there in old town. Miss Big Eds Pizza too. Did not go to High school in Hsv. Went to Lyman Ward Military down in Camp Hill Alabama near Auburn... WAR EAGLE !

Skip
 
Smiling JOe said:
No, I have not eaten at the Old Florida Fish House yet. Maybe one day I will make my way down there.

Maybe a good spot for the first in the "Smiling Joe restaurant review series"?
 
Born and raised in Nashville, TN. Usually make it down to the beach at least 2-3 times a year but this year haven't been at all. :( A couple of years ago some of the locals thought I lived there I was down so much. Hoping to get down in Oct....but it might be next April or May. Thanks for all the pics.
 
tamara said:
Born and raised in Nashville, TN. Usually make it down to the beach at least 2-3 times a year but this year haven't been at all. :( A couple of years ago some of the locals thought I lived there I was down so much. Hoping to get down in Oct....but it might be next April or May. Thanks for all the pics.


More posting, Tamara, will help that beach withdrawal! Welcome a(message)board!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top