• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Where's everybody from?

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it....maybe a surfing smurf ?? that might be hard to find. If your 13YO is as creative as my kids he'll definitely outdo us though 8)
 
redsurf.jpg
 
GraytonBound said:
Reply & let me know if you're a local or a wanna-be like me. Just curious to see where everyone calls home :?:

Sometimes I'm local. Like the avatar. 8)
 
I live in Tampa, Florida, but am really from Georgia.

My grandfather and his four children built our house on the lake at Grayton Beach in 1956. It was way before anyone thought Grayton was "cool". It was just a quaint place to spend the hot summers, which we have done for all of my life. Our house was built to accommodate all the family --- cousins, aunts, uncles and my grandparents.

I love this board and check it daily. Of course I miss the beach cam, but I"m sure that Kurt is working on that.
 
Oldtimer said:
I live in Tampa, Florida, but am really from Georgia.

My grandfather and his four children built our house on the lake at Grayton Beach in 1956. It was way before anyone thought Grayton was "cool". It was just a quaint place to spend the hot summers, which we have done for all of my life. Our house was built to accommodate all the family --- cousins, aunts, uncles and my grandparents.

I love this board and check it daily. Of course I miss the beach cam, but I"m sure that Kurt is working on that.

Hi Oldtimer !!! I hope that you will post "the old times" regularly. i enjoy hearing about the cows on the highway. :D
 
Oldtimer said:
I live in Tampa, Florida, but am really from Georgia.

My grandfather and his four children built our house on the lake at Grayton Beach in 1956. It was way before anyone thought Grayton was "cool". It was just a quaint place to spend the hot summers, which we have done for all of my life. Our house was built to accommodate all the family --- cousins, aunts, uncles and my grandparents.

I love this board and check it daily. Of course I miss the beach cam, but I"m sure that Kurt is working on that.

Grayton before Grayton was cool, eh.. I'd love to see pics before all the growth :D
 
Oldtimer said:
I live in Tampa, Florida.

OT- We have considered moving to St. Pete, mostly because of the great high school (St. Pete High). Would be interested to hear your side of raising 2 boys in SoWal vs. St. Pete.
 
I'm from many places, making my home in every state from Florida to Maine. Currently, I am enjoying life in South Walton, although I am thinking about selling out and moving to Freeport.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top