howlin'enterpri
Beach Comber
What eatery has shrimp cocktail on the menu? (That is good of course)
The best steamed shrimp I have had there is at Goatfeathers (2 locations on 30A)...their cocktail sauce is good too. Get some and head to the beach with some wine!!!! :clap_1:What eatery has shrimp cocktail on the menu? (That is good of course)
That's our favorite lunch! We get a pound and split it.The best steamed shrimp I have had there is at Goatfeathers (2 locations on 30A)...their cocktail sauce is good too. Get some and head to the beach with some wine!!!! :clap_1:
let us know what you think!!!!!Thank u!! We'll have to try it.....
I don't know Shrimp Cocktail personally or his whereabouts, but I am familiar with Lobster Bisque and he is currently being digested. :funn:
Okay now, you are either feeling better or we all want to know what drugs you are taking.
